Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Did you know that "haddock" is a type of fish?

Hi, friends, and welcome to my blog. The one you have all been waiting with baited breath for! But enough with the fishy puns. Although the title of my blog was probably funnier to you if you already knew that a "haddock" is a type of fish. But this blog is meant to keep you all informed about our adventures while we live in Shanghai, China. And, having just returned from my inaugural trip, I thought this was the perfect time to get my blog up and running! Shanghai is lovely, as you will soon see, and the home of the 2010 World Expo! Get excited!

1 comment:

  1. Yeaaaa!!! Another fun blog to keep me away from doing my housework! You better post a lot to make up for my not being able to call you as I run errands during the middle of the day. :-P

    ReplyDelete